Gliffy Diagrams for Chrome is a new Chrome App that helps define the future of applications, working both on and offline and offering users the best of all worlds:
- Developed in HTML5, it takes advantage of the latest web technologies to provide an elegant and responsive web-diagramming tool. It capitalizes on built-in features such as malware protection and ultra fast loading times.
- Like an online application, it is safe and automatically updated as new versions are released. Like an installed app, it seamlessly integrates with your desktop.
- But better than both of these traditional application approaches, Gliffy Diagrams for Chrome doesn’t require an always-on Internet connection and it doesn’t run within your browser window. It is also integrated with Google Drive so users can easily share their drawings and collaborate with colleagues.
The Go-To Tool for All of Your Business Graphics Needs
Now anyone can create professional-looking diagrams and flowcharts quickly and easily. Include them in Google Docs, presentations, wikis or web pages. A partial list of features includes:
- An easy-to-use interface built with HTML5
- Hundreds of industry-standard shapes, arrows and icons
- Snap-to-grid, drawing guides, shape alignment and distribution tools
- Drag & drop your images onto the canvas
- Export diagrams to PNG and JPG with more file formats to come
- Shape libraries for software development. UML diagrams, ERD diagrams, sitemaps, wireframes, UI mockups, SWOT analysis and more!
UP AND RUNNING QUICKLY AT NO CHARGE!
Perhaps best of all, the full version of Gliffy Diagrams for Chrome is available in the Chrome Web Store free of charge, without any restrictions on the number of drawings or time trial limits. Users can create a wide range of drawings for all of their diagramming needs:
- Basic drawings
- Flow charts
- UML diagrams
- ERD diagrams
- Network diagrams
- Wire frames & UI Mock ups
- Site maps
- Business Process Models
- Org charts
- Floor plans
- Venn diagrams
- SWOT analyses
- Technical drawings